The International Centre for Energy, Environment and Development (ICEED) is leading the Cookstove Component of an EU funded Project in 7 Local Government Areas in Katsina. The cookstove component of the project has an overall aim of producing and disseminating 35,000 stoves to households within the duration of the project. This call for Expression of Interest is aimed at Fuel Efficient Stove producers to participate in the production of these stoves so as to meet the 35,000 target.
CLOSING DATE: February 28, 2017, 5.00 PM.
• Extensive knowledge of efficient household and institutional biomass cookstoves
• Demonstrated competence in the production of highly efficient household and/or institutional biomass stoves using locally available materials
• Demonstrated competence in the dissemination of highly efficient household and/or institutional biomass stoves
• Provide evidence for the dissemination of at least 1,000 locally produced household and/or institutional biomass stoves in the last 2 years
• Demonstrated ability to set up operations in north-west Nigeria
Prospective Stove Producers should fill the Expression of Interest form using the following link http://bit.ly/EOI-Form Completed forms should be submitted together with the following documents:
• Brief presentation of your company, including availability of appropriate capacities and skills among staff
• Reference list demonstrating experience with similar assignments & conditions in concerned geographic areas.
• Contact information about your organization
The Expression of Interest and accompanying documents must be received by ICEED not later than 28/02 /2017.
Interested Stove Producers should send their accompanying documents to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and it should clearly indicate EOI FOR STOVE PRODUCTION AND DISSEMINATION IN KATSINA STATE.
For more information, please contact the Project Advisor @ email@example.com 08050949758 or the Business Development Manager @ firstname.lastname@example.org 08028536777